Join Nitrobetting’s NFL Bitcoin Picks with a Massive 1 BTC Super Jackpot
The anticipation for the 2022 NFL season could not get any more hyped, yet Nitrobetting continues to deliver unique promos to celebrate the return of football. This time around, the site is offering its one-of-a-kind Bitcoin Picks: 1 BTC Super Jackpot contest to keep the wagering action going all season long. Each week during the NFL regular season, Nitrobetting will feature one (1) unique Bitcoin Picks contest with a mere 0.5 mBTC buy-in (~$10). Users simply have to predict all 12 matches/lines correctly in the weekly Bitcoin Picks: 1 BTC Super Jackpot contest for a chance to take home the grand prize and bragging rights as the best Bitcoin Picks performer of the season. The risk is well worth the reward, especially with the jackpot prize pool increasing each week should nobody be able to win the jackpot on a given week. Week 1 of the 2022 NFL season will have the jackpot amount set at 400 mBTC and will see a cumulative increase of 40 mBTC each week that the jackpot has not been won. By Week 18, if nobody has hit the jackpot just yet, the jackpot will amount to a total of 1,080 mBTC (~22,060)! Do note that the jackpot prize will be awarded on top of the regular prizes collected from buy-ins, so players will still be able to win their due (covered by the buy-ins collected) even if the Super Jackpot is not hit. If the Jackpot is hit and won on a certain week, the jackpot portion of the promo will conclude. However, Nitrobetting will still continue to offer non-jackpot contests for the rest of the season.
Bitcoin Picks: 1 BTC Super Jackpot FAQs and Guidelines
- This is a special Bitcoin Picks contest wherein there will be designated contests that will qualify for the Bitcoin Picks: 1 BTC Super Jackpot promo. Only the winners in these designated contests will be eligible to win the jackpot prize stated in the promo.
- Weekly throughout the 2022 NFL Regular Season, there will be one (1) Bitcoin Picks contest that will serve as a specially designated contest. This will be explicitly stated in that contest. The promo runs from September 1, 2022, to the final day of the NFL regular season.
- The standard Bitcoin Picks payout system to the regular winner will be applied in this contest, where the prize pool will be equal to the number of entries multiplied by the amount of buy-in (less the tournament fee of 1% of the buy-in).
- All eligible winners with perfect picks will win/share the added jackpot prize of 400 mBTC. This is on top of the regular winnings from the total buy-ins for that contest.
- In case no player will be able to hit the jackpot in a week, Nitrobetting will add a 40 mBTC prize to the jackpot pool the following week.
- For example: if there are no winners in Week 1, Week 2’s jackpot will grow to 440 mBTC. If there is still no jackpot winner in Week 2, then the jackpot will grow to 480 ni mBTC in Week 3, and so on.
- The maximum super jackpot is 1,080 mBTC (by Week 18) if there are no jackpot winners from Weeks 1 to Week 17.
- In case the jackpot is hit in any week, there will be no more jackpot prizes for the rest of the season but there will be a regular prize pool contest.