As the NitroBetting news team delivers more thrilling NBA regular-season matches, the Golden State Warriors hit the road to face the New York Knicks on Tuesday at Madison Square Garden. Both teams are almost on par with each other in terms of wins and losses.
The Warriors are 8th seed in the Western Conference while the Knicks Hold 8th seed in the Eastern Conference. This is going to be a tough one for the Dubs as they are coming off a loss against the Hornets and are short-handed with the absence of several key players.
Meanwhile, the Knicks begin to gain traction one impressive result after the other in their past few games. All of this combines for potentially appealing NBA betting lines. This game can be a surprise and get you some extra BTC in your pocket.
Warriors vs. Knicks Game Information
Welcome to New York pic.twitter.com/j9Pxhz3OBZ— Golden State Warriors (@warriors) February 22, 2021
- When: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021, 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York
- TV: NBA TV
- Radio: 95.7 The Game (Warriors)/98.7 FM ESPN (Knicks)
- Live Stream: NBA League Pass
- NBA Betting Odds: Warriors -2, -110
Why Bet on the Golden State Warriors?
Despite their previous loss to the Hornets that was closed by a Terry Rozier game-winner, the Warriors are determined to bounce back and secure their second and final regular-season matchup against the Knicks. Kerr is hopeful that he gets a healthy Steph Curry and Kevon Looney on the floor as they are both on track to make the line-up for Wednesday’s game.
Curry missed the Warriors’ road game in Charlotte due to an illness. Thankfully, the point guard did not have to be placed in NBA’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
With two of their big men set to return, the Warriors can expect a more solid frontcourt depth against the Knicks. Wiseman and Looney took part in their practice session in New York on Monday. The only thing that’s left is to officially declare both players in the line-up before tip-off.
Why Bet on the New York Knicks?
The Knicks got the best of the Warriors in their last four meetings, claiming three wins. The Knicks are a promising team to back, looking at the Warriors vs. Knicks odds. They also consistently produce surprising numbers and unexpected wins.
We expect the Knicks to showcase their defensive prowess as they currently lead the league in the following: opponent field goal percentage, opponent 3-point shooting percentage, and opponent scoring. This time around though, they have to work with a reduced frontcourt as Mitchell Robinson waits for his hand fracture to fully recover.
The Knicks are known to slow the pace down, which the Warriors have to adjust come game day. This explains why they also score the fewest points in the NBA. They can easily use it to their advantage while utilizing offensive tactics.
Warriors vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- The Warriors enter the matchup with a better line-up that features the likes of Curry, Looney, and Wiseman returning.
- Warriors sophomore Eric Paschall is playing on a high level, scoring double figures, which adds to the team’s winning components for the night.
- Warriors are 2-4 ATS in the last 6 games.
- Warriors are 1-4 SU in the last 5 games on the road.
- The Knicks won the last match against the Warriors and another three in the past five matches.
- The Knicks will utilize Julius Randle’s momentum as he is averaging career-high numbers of 23.2 points, 11.0 rebounds, and 5.5 assists per game.
- Knicks are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 games.
- Knicks are 4-1 SU in the last 5 games.
Warriors vs. Knicks Expert Betting Predictions
The Golden State Warriors have to adapt to the New York Knicks. They have to dig deep and grind throughout the game. If they want to go back to their winning ways, Steph Curry might have to bring back his memorable game in Madison Square Garden on February 27, 2013, where he scored an astonishing 54 points.
This is going to be a close match for sure, and the Knicks look slightly ahead of the Dubs momentum-wise. The 6-time champions are currently unpredictable while Klay Thompson slowly recovers from his Achilles injury, missing his second straight season.
The Knicks look to be a bright pick for the Warriors vs. Knicks odds, but do not discount the Dubs closing that gap to cover the spread.
*All odds stated are subject to change without prior notice.