Play the classic game of blackjack through your NitroBetting sportsbook account. After a couple of hands, you’ll think you’re in a real Vegas casino! Keep reading for a refresher regarding blackjack, including blackjack rules, and how to play Multi-Hand Blackjack v2.What is Blackjack?
Blackjack might be the United States’ most well-known card game. Also called 21, the goal in blackjack is to get as close to 21 as possible without going over. Players bet against the dealer or house. If your hand is either 21 or closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand, you win!Multi-Hand Blackjack v2 Rules
1. Numbered cards count as their assigned number. A 2 counts 2, a 3 counts 3, a 9 counts 9, etc.
2. Face cards, the Jack, the Queen, and the King, count as 10.
3. Aces count as 1.
Blackjack hand example: First card dealt is the 2 of diamonds. The next card dealt is the king of hearts. 2 + 10 = 12. The hand shows 12.
1. Players make their bets.
2. Cards are dealt to all players at the table.
3. All cards dealt to players are dealt face up.
4. The dealer gets their cards last.
5. The second dealer card is always face down.
6. If the dealer shows an ace on their second card, players have a chance to purchase insurance.In the event of a dealer blackjack, an ace along with a 10 or face card, the game ends and the dealer collects.
7. Once every player and the dealer have two cards, each player can hit as many times as they’d like. If a player hits and the total of their cards is over 21, the player busts.
8. If the player doesn’t want to hit and instead wants to stay, all they must do is wave an open downward palm over their cards.After every player has taken as many cards as they want, it’s the dealer’s turn.
9. Dealer must draw cards up to 16.
10. At 16, the dealer can decide to draw another card or stand.
11. Dealer must stand on all 17’s.How to play Ultimate Blackjack American
** You can play up to five hands at once on Ultimate Blackjack American
1. Players click on their coin designation.
2. Players place their coin onto the circle.
3. Players can double their bet or clear their bet.
4. If the players are satisfied with their bet, they hit the deal button.
5. The virtual dealer will ask if you wish to stand or hit.
6. Players can buy insurance in the event of a possible 21, split each hand, or surrender.
7. Once the player is satisfied, the dealer draws up to 16 and stands to 17.
8. The VR dealer lets you know if you’ve won or lost.