Best NBA, NHL, NCAAB Games To Bet On — February 15, 2021
Looking for great games to bet on this Monday? Check out some of the exciting games across different leagues and sports listed below you can bet on to start the week. Also, don’t forget to read all other NitroBetting news game previews.
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Utah JazzWhen: February 15, 2021 | 7:00 PM ET Where: Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City 76ers vs. Jazz Odds: Philadelphia 76ers (TBA) vs. Utah Jazz (TBA) The Sixers (18-9) will end their three-game road trip this Monday in Salt Lake City, where Joel Embiid and company will look to snap the Jazz’s lengthy seven-game winning streak. The Sixers have lost their last two games, but with the way Embiid is playing this season, Philadelphia is always a threat to muster a victory on any given night. Meanwhile, the Jazz have become arguably the best team in the NBA right now, thanks to their high-scoring offense and a stout defense which are both top six in the league, as of this writing. This colossal matchup between the top teams in the East and the West is definitely a lock for this list of best sports games to bet on today.
76ers s. Jazz Betting Trends
- The Sixers are 3-2-1 against the spread in their last six games away from the City of Brotherly Love.
- The Over is 4-1 in the Sixers’ last five road games.
- The Jazz are 11-2 against the spread in their last 13 home games.
- The Under is 10-3 in the last 13 games between the Sixers and the Jazz.
NBA: Miami Heat vs. LA ClippersWhen: February 15, 2021 | 10:00 PM ET Where: STAPLES Center, Los Angeles Heat vs. Clippers Odds: Miami Heat (TBA) vs. LA Clippers (TBA) The Heat (11-15) were regaining their Orlando bubble form with four-straight wins but lost their momentum after getting stopped on their tracks by the red-hot Jazz last Saturday. A chance to get back in the win column awaits Miami this Monday in Tinseltown, where they are set to face Kawhi Leonard and crew. The Clippers (19-8) come back to Hollywood after back-to-back road wins over the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Chicago Bulls.
Heat vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- The Heat are 9-4-1 against the spread in their last 14 games on a Monday.
- The Under is 5-1 in the Heat’s last six games.
- The Clippers are 4-0 against the spread in their last four games after playing the day before.
- The Over is 6-1 in the Clippers’ last seven games.
NCAAB: Virginia Cavaliers vs. Florida State SeminolesWhen: February 15, 2021 | 7:00 PM ET Where: Donald L. Tucker Center, Tallahassee Cavaliers vs. Florida State Odds: Virginia Cavaliers (+1.0) vs. Florida State (-1.0) Virginia (15-3 overall) claimed another victim in the ACC over the weekend, as the Hoos defeated the North Carolina Tar Heels in Charlottesville. That’s the fourth-straight win for Tony Bennett’s boys, who have not allowed more than 57 points in three games over that stretch. Florida State (11-3 overall), on the other hand, needed overtime to take care of business in its 92-85 home win against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons last Saturday. As one of the best sports games to bet on today, expect this to be a fierce battle down in Tallahassee.
Virginia vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- The Cavaliers are 4-1-1 against the spread in their last six road games.
- The Under is 4-1 in the Cavaliers’ last five games.
- The Seminoles are 4-0 against the spread in their last four games against teams with a record better than .500.
- The Over is 6-1-1 in the Seminoles’ last eight games.
NHL: Florida Panthers vs. Tampa Bay LightningWhen: February 15, 2021 | 7:00 PM ET Where: Amalie Arena, Tampa Panthers vs. Lightning Odds: Florida Panthers (+147) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (-175) The top two teams in the Central division collide in Tampa this Monday, and their meeting certainly passes for one of the best sports games to bet on today. The Panthers (8-2-2) and the Lightning have already faced off twice this season. The Panthers win the first one on Feb. 11 at home, 5-2, before the Lightning (10-2-1) struck back in a 6-1 victory the following day. Tampa Bay is showing why it’s a favorite to win the Stanley Cup again this year with the Lightning’s impressive play on both ends of the ice. The Bolts lead the NHL both in goals (3.85) and goals allowed (2.00) per game. The Panthers aren’t too shabby, though, with their 3.08 GF/G average.
Goody snags the touchdown! pic.twitter.com/GUh4wE2k3V— Tampa Bay Lightning (@TBLightning) February 14, 2021
Panthers vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- The Panthers are 3-1 in their last four road games.
- The Under is 3-0 in the Panthers’ last three games away from home.
- The Lightning are 7-1 in their last eight games.
- The Over is 4-1 in the Lightning’s last five home games.
NHL: Anaheim Ducks vs. San Jose SharksWhen: February 15, 2021 | 10:30 PM ET Where: SAP Center, San Jose Ducks vs. Sharks Odds: Anaheim Ducks (-103) vs. San Jose Sharks (-116)
READ MORE: 2021 Stanley Cup Betting Odds (January)Anaheim (6-6-3) has the most anemic offense in the NHL right now, as the Ducks are averaging just 1.93 goals per game, but they are managing to stay afloat because of solid goaltending, particularly from Josh Gibson, who just turned away all of the Vegas Golden Knights’ 21 shots on goal in a 1-0 win last Thursday. The Sharks (5-7-1) lost both their last two games, but scored a 5-4 shootout win over the Ducks on Feb. 5 on the road. San Jose then lost to Anaheim, 2-1, the following day in another shootout.
Ducks vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Ducks are 3-2 in their last five road games.
- The Under is 2-1 in the Ducks’ last three road games.
- The Sharks are 4-1 in their last five home games against Anaheim.
- The Over is 17-4 in the Sharks’ last 21 games on a Monday.
READ MORE: 2021 NBA Championship Betting Odds (January)