Pick 6 Winners at Aqueduct
The spring meet at Aqueduct Racetrack is around the corner, and at Nitrobetting.eu we are ready for it. The stakes schedule features 14 stakes worth nearly $2.8 million in total purses.
The 19-day spring meeting will open on March 30 and continue through April 30. Live racing will be conducted Thursday–Sunday, except for April 9 in observance of Easter Sunday.
Place one win bet of 0.5 mBTC or more on the six selected races at Aqueduct. If you hit all six, you’ll get a chance to enter and win a 30 mBTC gift bonus.
Selected Races for Pick 6 Winners at Aqueduct
|1-Apr||Excelsior Stakes||Law Professor|
|7-Apr||Distaff Handicap (G3)||Mommasgottarun|
|8-Apr||Bay Shore Stakes (G3)||Joey Freshwater|
|8-Apr||Carter Handicap (G1)||Doppelganger|
|8-Apr||Gazelle Stakes (G3)||Promiseher America|
|8-Apr||Wood Memorial (G2)||Lord Miles|
|15-Apr||Danger’s Hour Stakes||Big Everest (GB)|
|16-Apr||Plenty of Grace Stakes||Evvie Jets|
|22-Apr||New York Stallion Stakes (Times Square Div.)||Lifetime of Chance|
|22-Apr||Woodhaven Stakes||Belouni (FR)|
|23-Apr||New York Stallion S (Park Avenue Div.)||Les Bon Temps|
|29-Apr||Memories of Silver Stakes|
|30-Apr||Affirmed Success Stakes|
The Grade 3, $150,000 Distaff Handicap is a seven-furlong contest open to older fillies and mares. It will be the start of spring meet graded stakes action on Friday, April 7.
Four graded stakes races will be featured on a Wood Memorial Day card, April 8; this includes the 98th running of the Grade 2, worth $750,000; Wood Memorial. For 3-year-olds, the nine-furlong test will award 100-40-20-20-10 Kentucky Derby qualifying points to the top five finishers.
Wood Memorial Day will bring an end to Grade 1 racing on the NYRA’s circuit in 2023. The $300,000 Carter Handicap, a seven-furlong sprint for older horses, will be the highlight of Grade 1 racing. The April 8 card will also include two Grade 3 races: the $250,000 Gazelle Stakes at nine furlongs for sophomore fillies, which offers 100-40-30-20-10 Kentucky Oaks qualification points to the top five finishers, and the $200,000 Bay Shore Stakes for sophomores, a seven-furlong sprint.
The $125,000 Excelsior is at 1 1/8 miles for older horses on Saturday, April 1. On Sunday, April 2, the $100,000 Top Flight for older fillies and mares will take place.
Closing weekend of the Big A spring meet offers the $100,000 Memories of Silver for 3-year-old fillies headed one mile on the turf. The spring meet will conclude on Sunday, April 30 with a race that moves over this year from Belmont Park, the $100,000 Affirmed Success at six furlongs for New York-bred older horses.
So what are you waiting for? Join Now!
Live leaderboard from the Pick 6 Winners at Aqueduct Spring Meeting.
|1 Pick||2 Picks||3 Picks||4 Picks||5 Picks||6 Picks or more|
Terms & Conditions
- The Pick 6 Winners at Aqueduct Sprint Meet will run from March 31st through April 30th.
- Enter the Pick 6 Winners at Aqueduct Sprint Meet Promotion Raffle during the promotion period online by placing a minimum Win bet of 0.5 mBTC in selected contest races (Stated above) and your horse must run in first.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make a single entry throughout the promotional period.
- 1st Place will receive a 30 mBTC Gift Bonus.
- Amounts and random drawing entry determined by the number of winning horse selections made.
- The Winner(s) of the Pick 6 Winners at Aqueduct Sprint Meet Promotion Raffle will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period.
- Credits will be added as Gif Bonus.
- The prize comes with a 1X rollover.
- Six or more runners must start the race for the offer to apply.
- Payout Rules will apply.
- The offer applies to straight Win wagers only.
- Bonus refund will be credited on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023.
- General Terms and Conditions Apply