Get the Best Bang for Your BTC Buck with Nitro Poker Rakeback of up to 1 BTC Monthly!
Nitrobettors rejoice, as now you can get paid for simply playing poker at Nitrobetting.eu! Get the best bang for your BTC buck with our new Nitro Rakeback monthly promo. Starting June 1, 2023, we are giving rakeback to all active Nitro Poker players! Nitrobetting is implementing a new monthly poker rakeback program designed to award our most loyal players. The more you play and rake, the better the rakeback rebate percentages gained from the previous month! Nitrobetting’s poker rakeback program will feature different tiers – simply, get to the higher tier and get a better percentage for your extra Bitcoin earnings every month:
Also, starting on June 1, 2023, Nitrobetting will cease to offer the Nitro Poker Challenges program. Nitro points earned will still count but only until the end of May 2023. Nitrobetting will still have Challenge freerolls available up to the said date.
Nitro Rakeback Official Terms and Conditions
- Rake is calculated on a monthly basis.
- Rakeback rewards will be credited within the first 3-5 days of the following month and will be based on the previous month’s generated rake per player.
- Before cashing out, rakeback credits are considered deposits in the account, therefore all deposits must be wagered at least one time prior to cashing out in any of our products: sports betting, casino, and/or poker.
- Any player under investigation or suspected of fraudulent activity will be immediately removed from the rakeback program. This includes but is not limited to multiple accounts, collusion, and chip dumping.
- All players that receive a rakeback must register a minimum deposit of 5 mBTC in their account.
- Rake generated 100% from promotional funds or freeroll winnings, if applicable, will not count as part of the Nitro Rakeback program.
- Nitrobetting.eu reserves the right to block any account from participating.
- Nitrobetting.eu management’s decisions are final.
READ MORE: Over 330 mBTC Up for Grabs: Nitro Squares, Nitro Picks Contests for the 2023 NBA Finals